theme

Friday, October 28, 2011

Family News Friday

Today we are talking to another Kadey kid:


KELSEA


1. Most hated household chore: "Cleaning up my room"

2. Favorite part of school/your job: "Math, because I'm good at it."

3. Best vacation you've ever had: "Silverwood Amusement Park"

4. First 3 things would you grab if your house was on fire: "My bear, my racoon, and Daisy."


5. Where you would live if you could live anywhere: "Hawaii, because it's warm there, you can play in the water, and I like coconuts."

6. Your dream job would be: "A drummer in a band"

7. First thought when you wake up: "Let me go back to sleep!"

8. Something you've always wanted to do: "Go on Splash Mountain and go to China"

9. Person (dead or alive) you would take on a road trip and where you would go: "I would go with Jayde to Hawaii"

10: Thing that brings you the most joy: "Camping"

No comments: