Then I painted the frame red. And now it will hang on my wall and announce each evening's meal so I don't have to answer the dreaded "what's for dinner" question multiple times (and listen to the groans that follow).
theme
Monday, October 24, 2011
Makeover Monday
I found this while cleaning out my storage area. The best budget makeovers start with stuff you already have, of course. It doesn't get better than free. I used this calendar holder in the past for the purpose it was made until I added so many kids to the family that I needed a bigger calendar that no longer fit in this frame. I forgot to take a "before" picture, but originally the inside was just particle board brown. First I painted over it with chalkboard paint.

Then I painted the frame red. And now it will hang on my wall and announce each evening's meal so I don't have to answer the dreaded "what's for dinner" question multiple times (and listen to the groans that follow).
Then I painted the frame red. And now it will hang on my wall and announce each evening's meal so I don't have to answer the dreaded "what's for dinner" question multiple times (and listen to the groans that follow).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a very talented, clever young woman. Free is indeed a great price.
Post a Comment