This week we are interviewing the oldest Kadey child.

KYLIE
1. Most hated household chore: Washing dishes
2. Favorite part of school/your job: Art
3. Best vacation you've ever had: Kauai
4. First 3 things you would grab if your house was on fire: Daisy, as many clothes as I can carry, my cell phone
5. Where you would live if you could live anywhere: Hawaii
6. Your dream job would be: Marrying a rich husband so I don't have to work
7. First thought when you wake up: How much longer can I stay in bed and still have time to look fabulous today
8. Something you've always wanted to do: Run down an "up" escalator
9. Person (dead or alive) that you would take on a road trip, and where you would go: I'd take Justin Bieber to a deserted island....and then leave him there
10. Thing that brings you the most joy: A sunny beach in Hawaii, and my little bro Kian
1 comment:
I really like numbers 8 and 9 with 8 my absolute favorite. Sounds a hoot.
Post a Comment