theme

Monday, November 28, 2011

Makeover Monday

Finally finished the bathroom makeover. Still have some paint touch-ups to do, but it's mostly done. The bathroom is small, so I couldn't get very good photos since I was unable to back up enough to get much in the picture. All of the pictures are prints I found on the computer and copied off on my printer. The frames I already had, so I just painted some red and left the rest as is. I couldn't decide whether or not to put in a shower curtain or not. There is no showerhead in this bathroom, so we really don't need one, and when we had one up it made the bathroom seem much smaller. For now, I guess I'll just have to keep the tub clean. :)






1 comment:

GrammaKaren said...

Love the new seaside look to the bathroom. That was so clever to use prints from the computer.