"The Long Way Home"
Steven Curtis Chapman
I set out on a great adventure
The day my Father started leading me home.
He said there's gonna be some mountains to climb
And some valleys we're gonna go through.
But I had no way of knowing
Just how hard this journey could be
'Cause the valleys are deeper and the mountains are steeper
Than I ever would've dreamed.
But I know I'm gonna make it.
And I know I'm gonna get there soon.
And I know sometimes it feels like I'm going the wrong way
But it's just a long way home.
For the last two years I've been on a journey that has taken me over some steep mountains and through some deep valleys. I'm not sure if I've reached the green pastures and still waters yet, but I'm closer than I have been in a long time. So I'm crossing my fingers and jumping back into Blog World. I hope you'll join me again as I continue to travel the long way home.
2 comments:
THANK YOU for your honesty in the posting. I have learned so much about depression through you. Hopefully it will make me more understanding of friends who struggle with it also.
So glad...It was my hope that sharing my story would touch others in a positive way.
Post a Comment