theme

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today's Mosquito Bite

January 12, 2010

So, today I was flat on my back with a back injury.  Literally couldn't move.  I did have access to my laptop, balanced as it was on my stomach, so I decided to use it to my advantage, or should I say, someone else's advantage.  My mother-in-law's sister just lost her husband to a rare, fatal infection.  She is not a Christian, and is despondent.  My MIL asked if I could make a cd for her of songs to uplift her.  So, I spent a couple of hours compiling a playlist of encouraging songs from my iTunes, burned a disc, and typed out the words to all of the songs.  Hoping to get it in the mail to her tomorrow.  I even made an extra for my MIL.  I know the power of music to heal my soul.  I hope it heals hers as well.

Mosquito Bite:  Created a cd for someone who's hurting
Difference Made:  Hopfully encouragement and a message from the only One who can bring healing

No comments: