1. The view of the evergreens and distant mountains from my living room picture window
2. A book I can't put down
3. Kian's dance moves, Kelsea's chipmunk voice, Kara's freckles, Kylie's smile

3. Kian's dance moves, Kelsea's chipmunk voice, Kara's freckles, Kylie's smile
4. That first moment when I walk in the door after dropping the kids off at school and I hear nothing but the sweet sound of silence

5. The Outback Steakhouse Queensland Salad and the DQ Peppermint Chip Blizzard (only offered on the December menu), neither of which I will be able to enjoy anymore unless I eat nothing else for the entire week before consuming them


6. Gilmore Girls

7. Dreaming about a vacation alone with my husband in a tropical paradise

8. Diet Coke

9. A clean house

10. Singing along to a song at the top of your lungs when no one is around (or, to the dismay of my children, even when others are present)
No comments:
Post a Comment