My grandmother was a very tough woman. She buried three husbands and two of them were just napping.
Rita Rudner
"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the heck she is."
Ellen DeGeneres
"There is only one thing I would break up with my wife over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that."
Steve Martin.
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
Charlie Brown.
"Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff."
Steven Wright
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us."
Bill Watterson
"There's no such thing as fun for the whole family."
Jerry Seinfeld
"Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Author Unknown
theme
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Thursday Thoughts
QUOTES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment